According to art. 13 par. 1 and par. 2 of the General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (the so- called GDPR) and the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, which will come into force on 25 May 2018, we inform you that the Administrator of your personal data is:
Maciej Sawicki „CONTROL SYSTEM”
Latwisa 29, 60-408 Poznań (PL)
VAT identification number: PL9720557149
Phone: +48 607 287 870
hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
- The Administrator processes your personal data,
- An Administrator of your personal data can be contacted by writing to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- marketing of Administrator’s services or products, including sending a newsletter,
- transfer of commercial information,
- implementation of contracts concluded with you,
- building a list of cooperators and suppliers,
- adding new contractors to the CRM management system, and this processing is necessary to achieve the goal resulting from the legitimate interest of the Administrator, that is ensuring an efficient Administrator organization, and will be processed throughout the contract, warranty / warranty period and beyond for the period necessary to protect claims Administrator / Administrator’s defense against claims claimed by you,
- Your data will not be made available to other recipients, except for those with an appropriate legal basis,
- The basis for the processing of your personal data is a voluntary consent to the processing of personal data, which can be revoked at any time, but this does not affect the earlier compliance with the law of data processing. Administrator may also process data for justified purposes of the Administrator, in particular direct marketing of products and services.
CONSIDERING THE RIGHT
- You have the right to:
- requests from the Administrator to access your personal data, correct them, delete or limit the processing of personal data,
- raise objections to such processing (after raising objections you will not receive the newsletter),
- data transfer,
- filing a complaint to the supervisory body,
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
- Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
DUTY OF PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA
Providing your personal data by you is a condition for the conclusion of the contract and the implementation of the contract, and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to establish or terminate a civil law relationship with the Administrator, no possibility to send a newsletter or provide commercial / marketing information.Home